Today’s to do list:
- Get ONE Remembrance Day poppy,
- Make Charley’s one copy of the philosophy handout into TWO copies, with the help of a photocopier,
- Do laundry, which requires me to walk back and forth from the laundry room THREE times,
- Unite the FOUR fundamental forces by doing my String Theory assignment,
- Redeem my aeroplan points for a FIVE times ten dollar gift certificate to The Bay.
There are a few others things I want to do but I couldn’t fit them into numerical order very well. And yes, the original memory pegs I learned way back in the day were symbols, but numbers just work better for me. Except, of course, for those other few things that I’m already forgetting… oh well. Better than nothing.