I’m still in zombie-vacation mode, so be thankful you get this much to read from me.
- My mom made lava cakes. From scratch, thanks to the Take Home Chef. *Drool*
- I love Ted Mosby, even if he is partly played by Bob Saget, and I only met him three days ago.
- I was recently handed a book with the following recommendation: “I can’t take it any more. I tried, I read three quarters of it, but I just can’t read any more. Take it.” I’m not sure if I should look forward to it or not, even if it did win the Giller Prize.
- Rory seriously needs to dump Logan and get someone non-jerkish.
- Facebook controls my life, and it spit up errors when I tried to make it stop importing my blog. Error! Facebook owns you! You cannot escape!
That’s all for now.