I was tagged by this guy.
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
And here’s what I came up with:
- I walk on my tiptoes through puddles and slush because my shoes have holes in the soles.
- I’ve had the same hotmail account since about 1998, before it was owned by Microsoft, when it was called HoTMaiL, and when frames were a trendy design choice.
- I’m addicted to bookdarts. Any book I read usually has about a dozen in them by the time I’m done with it, and non-fiction many times more. I buy them in bulk.
- My maximum heart rate was last tested to be 197.
- I often eat the same thing for dinner several days in a row, not because I make enough the first time for leftovers, but because it’s easier than thinking of something else to make with the same selection of food.
- I can wiggle one ear.
I’m supposed to tag six people, but as it turns out I don’t know that many people who blog, so I’ll have to do a half-assed job of it: I’m tagging gablazes, awhinap, and spoonfulofpoon (because he clearly needs something to write about).