- you become a fan of Physics on facebook;
- you read The Trouble with Physics in the lunchroom while co-workers read the latest Wal-Mart flyer;
- you spend most of the day singing the chorus from Large Hadron Rap (LHCb sees where the antimatter’s gone…);
- you spend an inordinate amount of time playing Super Mario Galaxy thinking that those are nothing like actual galaxies—they’re more like planetary systems, at best;
- and during the final, climactic scene in WALL-E, when everybody is gathered in the main room of the ship, all you can do think, “That’s not how gravity works!”
All of which I’ve done.